The gutter profiles used by Heritage gutters has a 5” BACK and TOP. This is an important feature to take into account for strength and capacity.
- High capacity 5″ x 5″ gutters
- 2″x3″ downspouts
- 2″x3″ aluminum outlet from gutter to downspout, allowing for faster drainage
- Heritage Gutters is known for attention to detail, quality workmanship and follow up service
You choose the style of gutter used on your home.
- Installs over new or existing 5″ gutters
- Gutters can’t clog or overflow
- Keeps leaves, needles, dirt, and debris out
- Prevents animals, birds & insects from nesting
- No more ice dams tearing off gutters
- No more snow damage to gutter systems
- No need to ever clean your gutters again
- No more falling off ladders and roofs
- Directs rain water away from your home
Gutter Helmet color selection
Gutter Helmet is essentially invisible because it is designed to blend to your roof. You can choose among several colors to match that of your roof shingles.
Gutter Helmet has been saving homeowners time, work and trouble since 1963, when its unique gutter protection design patent was first made available to homeowners.
Gutter Helmet is the only gutter protection system on the market that offers all of the following:
- Patented nose-forward design.
- Textured and ribbed surface.
- PermaLife™ finish.
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets.
The science behind our best-selling Gutter Helmet systems is simple. In the 1960s, our researchers figured out that surface tension can passively draw rainwater around the edge of a gutter cover and into the gutter channel while allowing debris to fall harmlessly to the ground. Gutter Helmet achieves this through the combined action of its ribbed surface and patented nose-forward design.
And if you’ve ever had to muck out a clogged gutter, you already know one of the biggest real-world benefits of having Gutter Helmet installed: you’ll never have to do the job yourself!
With Gutter Helmet
- Installs Over New or Existing Gutters
- Gutters Can’t Clog or Overflow
- Keeps Leaves, Needles, Dirt, and Debris Out
- Prevents Animals, Birds & Insects from Nesting
- Directs Rain Water Away From Your Home
- Guaranteed for Life
Without Gutter Helmet
- Mold / Mildew in Attics, Basements, Ceilings and Wall Spaces*
- Rotten Wood on Your Siding and Roof Edge (eve, fascia, soffit)*
- Cracked Foundations*
- Landscape Erosion (dead flowers & plantings)*
- Insect Infestation*
- Dirty Clogged Gutters*
Gutter Helmet® Benefits: Protects Your Largest Lifetime Investment
Your home is most likely the largest investment you will make. Gutter Helmet gutter protection helps you protect that investment by keeping damaging rain water where it belongs-in the downspouts and away from your house and your landscaping. Water running off of your roof can splash back onto your home, causing flooding, foundation damage, soil erosion, rotting wood and siding damage. In addition to preventing that damage, Gutter Helmet is a beautiful complement to your home, with a sleek design and textured PermaLife™ finish available in your choice of color.
Bye-Bye Birdies, Rodents, Nests and Insects in Gutters
Proudly Serving the Kootenays & Area for over 20 Years!
Contact us today to receive a FREE estimate on your installation.